Saturday, March 12, 2016

Vintage Finds: Made in Japan

Independence Ironstone Interpace Japan, Japanese tea cup, Japanese saucer, Japanese teacup and saucer, Japanese floral lacquer bowl, Japanese floral lacquer tray, vintage, vintage Japan, vintage Japanese, made in Japan, Japanese vintage

Happy weekend everyone!  A few evenings ago our son needed to be dropped off at school for a final rehearsal before a concert, so James and I headed to the charity shop to pass a leisurely hour while we waited for the performance to begin. Imagine my excitement at finding these vintage treasures, all made in Japan. I love these simple elegant floral designs, traditional in style yet modern in design. The tea cup and saucer will be popping up in photos for awhile, and you're welcome to follow my Instagram feed and see how I challenge myself in coming up with ways to style them.

Thanks for reading!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Under The Plum Blossom Tree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig